As a community, whenever we face times of need we are committed to responding with faith and courage. We know the response of the church in times like these establishes our reputation, especially with those who do not believe.
We want to assure you we are taking the current COVID-19 situation seriously, and we are taking the necessary precautions as we move forward. We also want to ensure that those who are affected by this crisis know they are not alone. Our decisions as a church are informed by doing the most good and serving our community and our city.
Connect Church will never make decisions based on fear but will always move forward together in faith and wisdom.
There is still much unknown and we will seek the hand and wisdom of God to guide us. We will continue to worship and sing and give and pray and grow together in the Faith, but for now, we will be doing so through the internet; social media, our website, and streaming our services right into your living room. You can watch our sservices online here on our website, our YouTube channel, or here on FB.
Here are a few of the measures we are taking to ensure your health and safety, going forward, so when we return to corporate worship, it will be in the safest way possible:
• We will enhance our cleaning procedures and will clean and disinfect all high-touch areas before our gathering. This includes, but is not limited to: restrooms, door handles, chairs, light switches, tables, offering plates, etc.
• Connect Kids space will be extensively cleaned and disinfected before our gathering. This includes all surfaces, toys, tables, chairs, etc.
• We are providing disinfecting wipes for you as you enter our building. Please use one upon entry to protect yourself, as well as your fellow worshipers.
• We encourage those attending to limit hand to hand contact and hugging. Connect is a very friendly church, but for this one week maybe we bump elbows, or in a throwback to a different era, salute one another.
• All staff and volunteers will follow the CDC recommendations of frequent handwashing and cleanliness.
• We will continue to monitor updates from the CDC, as well as the Arizona Department of Health Services.
• We will be praying for your health and well-being.
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and self-discipline.
2 Timothy 1:7